What The (se)® Model Means For You
STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS® IS DEDICATED TO HELPING YOU GROW
Douglas Bertram, founder of Structural Elements®, is committed to growing the brand alongside like-minded individuals that share the same passions for wellness.
Structural Elements® stands out as a reliable, holistic wellness clinic that uses a combination of transformative and therapeutic approaches to bring relief to its patients. Founder and CEO Doug Bertram, an acupuncturist and a seasoned athlete himself, developed what Structural Elements® is today through a contemporary business model and proprietary treatment approach, aiming to provide the highest standard of care and develop long-term relationships with his patients.
Being first and foremost an education company, Structural Elements® offers a number of opportunities for therapists to become part of the movement. From our education platform, becoming a network provider, or opening a practice in a (se)® branded clinic, there are a variety of points of entry. Some therapists may want to move forward and open their own (se)® clinic or even develop a region of clinics. We have all the systems in place to help you be successful regardless of where you start.
Our approach to treatment evaluates the human body according to its structural integrity. Establishing a proper balance between compression and tension elements, Structural Elements®’ holistic methods look through a wide lens to determine the cause rather than treating the symptoms alone, offering effective solutions for patients who have failed to find the relief they seek.
Not only does the wellness brand provide a unique experience for its patients, but it also gives practitioners an exciting opportunity to balance their passion for wellness with achieving their personal entrepreneurial goals. Ideal Structural Elements® practitioners understand the brand’s mission, maintain an active lifestyle and want to develop long-term relationships with patients and support them through overcoming their injuries and achieving their activity goals.
“Since I first discovered this alternative approach to orthopedic pain in 1995, I knew it was going to make a lasting impact on my patients and the wellness industry,” said Bertram. “There is a strong need for quality orthopedic care that takes into account the whole body and how all parts of the body are intertwined. Our team is committed to growing the brand alongside like-minded individuals or groups that share the same passion and promise to care.”
Levels of involvement include:
- (se)® Connect - our membership based education platform with business and practice resources, industry networking, and all things wellness.
- (se)® Network Provider - a Connect member who has completed course work and practice hours to receive the designation and is listed on our (se)® website and has access to live calls and training opportunities.
- (se)® Therapist - a trained practitioner and micro franchisee business owner who works from an (se)® clinic and has the opportunity to be an integral part of the wellness team and teaching staff.
- (se)® Clinic Owner - our clinic owners do not need to be therapists but several are. The clinic owner takes care of the physical space of the clinic and support services provided to the therapists.
- (se)® Regional Developer - owns a region of the country and opens several clinics in a planned amount of time.
Interested in an exciting and unique franchise opportunity? Click here to learn more about the benefits of Structural Elements® and join the movement.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.